Register now for Online Information Webinars on 6th April 2021
In advance of the forthcoming Special General Meeting (SGM), we’re holding online information webinars and all members are warmly invited to attend these meetings.
On 6th April, we are holding two information webinars in advance of the SGM:
1. 11.00 am - 6th April 2021 (ROI Shareholders)
2. 7.00 pm - 6th April 2021 (NI Shareholders)
The SGM was originally meant to take place last September, but it was postponed due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The SGM will now take place online on Wednesday 28th April 2021 (after the Annual General Meeting which is also being held on the same day). We will separately be sending you all necessary information about these meetings.
How to register
The purpose of the webinars is for management and Board to give members a presentation covering the business to be discussed and voted on at the SGM, explaining the main changes proposed in the new Rules of the Society (to be adopted under the resolution at the SGM).
1. To register, all you need to do is email us your name, address and membership number to: email@example.com
2. We will then email you back with the registration link.
3. Before the meeting – complete the brief registration process; and
4. On 6th April, log into the Zoom meeting platform to attend the meeting online.
We look forward to seeing you at the information webinar.
For enquiries or assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1890 47 47 20 (ROI) / 028 3026 2311 (NI).